Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mom's out

I showed up today to run into mom getting out of a family friends car coming home from a wedding. So good to see her up and about even if she did have her special little shoe on. She looked great. She was dressed up in what must have been a new dress. Actually I guess all her clothes are new since none of the clothes from a couple years ago fit. She looked great. In fact I haven't seen her looking so good in a long time, it was a little odd actually, but great to see. Her feet are healing up very quickly now since she has stopped the chemo. I haven't seen her walking so well in weeks. Made me very happy to see.

We go to Stanford this coming Thursday so hopefully there is some good news.

2 comments:

Jeri Gilbert said...

We have a hyperbaric chamber at Watsonville. They are used for healing wounds. Maybe she should check with her doc to see if she is a candidate and if it would be beneficial to getting her feet back in shape.

Deb said...

That's great news, Mark. Lorraine's feet have been on my mind a lot lately. It's such a relief to hear they are healing! Thanks again!